STACEY L. ALLOTT, LS President
Geomatics Land Surveying, PC
P.O. BOX 1277, 48 BLOOMINGDALE AVE
SARANAC LAKE, NY 12983 518-891-6218
Geomatics Land Surveying, PC was founded in 1994 by Stacey L. Allott, LS. With the experience of a larger firm, and the flexibility and personal attention that a small firm provides, we are particularly suited to provide survey services in the North Country. Clients include the public and private sectors. Survey services include, but are not limited to:
- CONSTRUCTION (Utilities, Roads, Bridges, Airports, Olympic Venues)
- BOUNDARY TOPOGRAPHIC GPS & GIS ASSET MAPPING
- WETLANDS HYDROGRAPHIC FLOOD MAPPING
- SUBDIVISION ACQUISITION HAZARDOUS WASTE SITES
Geomatics Land Surveying, PC has provided comprehensive survey services for the construction world.
MICHELS POWER, INC.
NYPA Moses-Adirondack Smart Path Project
Contract Value: $ 1.1 million
Project Completion: 2022
NYS CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Utilities, Roads, Airports, Public Works
Total Contracts Value: $ 8 million
Projects since 1994: 350
Geomatics Land Surveying, PC knows the North Country.
- 40+ years surveying the Northern NY
- Smart Path Survey Contractor
- 2,000+ satisfied clients
- Central Adirondacks office
New York State Certified WBE & DBE firm.
NYS LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR
- Since 1985
- DUNS #878941509
- Member ISNetworld
- NAICS 541370 SIC 8713